Breaking News

Glazed Donut Muffins

Glazed Donut Muffins are the best possible combination of baked donuts and easy-to-make muffins. Dip the tops in a sweet glaze for a breakfast treat that will put a smile on anyone’s face.

Three glazed donut muffins stacked on top of each other on a white countertop, with a coffee mug in the background

I have to confess, I’m not really a big donut fan.

Don’t come at me! They’re just not my favorite breakfast food. 

But I do love me some muffins. I especially adore big muffins with gorgeous domed crowns. Whether they’re Chocolate Zucchini Muffins, Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins, or Morning Glory Muffins, I can’t get enough.

So what happens when you combine a glazed donut and a muffin into one breakfast food?

I suddenly find myself in love with it. That’s what.

(more…)

The post Glazed Donut Muffins appeared first on My Baking Addiction.



from My Baking Addiction https://ift.tt/3e9I3ZP
via IFTTT

No comments

IFRAME SYNC

تم الكشف عن مانع الإعلانات

Ads help us fund our site، Please disable your ad blocker and help us bring you exclusive content.