Breaking News

Lemon Zucchini Bread

Classic zucchini bread is made a little more bright and delicious with a pop of citrus flavor in this Lemon Zucchini Bread. Don’t forget the easy glaze for that extra hit of lemon flavor and sweetness! 

Sliced loaf of glazed lemon zucchini bread on a piece of parchment paper over a wire cooling rack

This whole staying at home situation has basically turned me into a small scale farmer and sourdough bread baker.

I have mentioned numerous times that I can barely keep air plants and succulents alive. Needless to say, gardening is most definitely not my forte.

However, this summer I’ve had all the time in the world to tend to my little garden and I’m proud to say that I’ve only lost one tomato plant and some cilantro. Guys, this is a pretty big deal considering I have a history of killing mint.

I honestly don’t even like tomatoes, but my local greenhouse had some container tomatoes that caught my eye, so I figured I’d give them a go and just load my tomato-loving dad all summer long.

Since I know I can actually keep things alive, I’ve got big plans for next season including cucumbers, more herbs and zucchini.

(more…)

The post Lemon Zucchini Bread appeared first on My Baking Addiction.



from My Baking Addiction https://ift.tt/32FQxpJ
via IFTTT

No comments

IFRAME SYNC

تم الكشف عن مانع الإعلانات

Ads help us fund our site، Please disable your ad blocker and help us bring you exclusive content.